News, News, News

Loading...

Heidi

My Photo
Mom, desperately trying to get the health thing right! I started this blog so that I can pass along all the great things that I learn everyday on damage control for our wonderful bodies. It is tough to keep up sometimes with all the things going on in our daily lives so hopefully some of the helpful hints that I provide can make your life easier and healthier. I welcome your comments and tips as well! I am a vegetarian, animal rights advocate and avid animal rescuer.
View my complete profile
Google
 
2011-10-07

Sorry I am so behind but so much coming! Yes I am alive:)

I have been remiss in writing my beloved blog and I am sorry but going to be back soon. Both kids were sick and work is crazy busy. Excuses, excuses, excuses I know so no more! I have a really great product that my friend Robin let me try and I loved it and learned alot so my next post will be sharing that with you.  Also, a great book of natural food health remedies that I cannot wait to tell you about so....... I miss all my blogger friends and am alive and well just wayyyyy behind. :))))

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away. "
Henry David Thoreau 

In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.
Coco Chanel

Pay no attention to what the critics say.  A statue has never been erected in honor of a critic.  ~Jean Sibelius

When there is no enemy within, the enemies outside cannot hurt you.  ~African Proverb
 

11 comments:

Michelle said...
You're never making excuses just explaining :)
betchai said...
sorry to hear about your kids being sick Heidi, hope they feel better soon.
Lisa C Writes said...
Looking forward to seeing what's coming!
Kloggers/Polly said...
Oh Heidi .... hope all will be well soon. It has been very difficult to get onto Entrecard over the past week - not sure whether they're making changes or what so it may have been difficult for you to visit old friends (at least through EC) anyway .. :)
Hopefully everything falls back into place soon! Everything in time...
EastCoastLife said...
Hope your kids are feeling better! Miss you.
Great site!1 I'm glad your back!
Willy said...
behind is ok when you are wearing it.

10-4 willy
Cascia Talbert said...
I hope your kids get better soon. I totally understand about how you can get busy. I still enjoy reading your blog.
Great quotes... thanks for sharing!
betchai said...
glad to hear from you Heidi, sorry to hear about the kids, hope they feel better soon.

Post a Comment